Rugs as Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Afghan Action and Arzu rugs are just what your company needs on its floors (and walls!) if it has a policy to embrace responsibility for the effects of its activities on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere. We can be a key part of your support of the three ‘P's, the triple bottom line of people, planet and profit.
Why? Well, here's some of reasons:
- Afghan Action and Arzu rugs are beautiful works of art;
- They are hand-crafted from all natural raw materials;
- They are competitively priced;
- Your purchase of their rugs goes straight to supporting the weavers of the rugs with sustainable wages, health care and education;
- Your company's purchase makes a direct contribution to Afghanistan and its people having a creative and sustainable future, not one that revolves around war and opium.
- Your rugs tell their own story to your stakeholders through the Provenance Certificate that accompanies each one.